Test Ur Intelligence
1. Where was the first potato found?
Ans: In the ground.
2. What comes down but never goes up?
3. If three cats kill three rats in three minutes, how long will it take
hundred cats to kill hundred rats?
Ans: three minutes.
4. What can fly but has no wings?
5. What always goes 2 sleeps wearing its shoes?
6. I m like a ribbon, tied by nature, across the sky, what m I?
7. How would u write nineteen that if one is taken out, then its remains
Ans: XIX when one is taken out, its remains XX.
8. There were ten sparrows sitting on a tree. A hunter fired and two of
them fell dead. How many sparrows were left on the tree?
9. Two sons and two fathers went hunting. They succeeded in hunting
one pigeon each on counting it was found that they were only three
How is that ??
Ans: They were only three persons, son father and grandfather.
10. Which is the hardest key to turn?