4. Programmes should be named as Question1.cpp, Question2.cpp etc. The text file, object file and the executable file of each programme should be submitted. You should copy all the programmes (programming codes) that you have written into a word document and this also needs to be submitted along with the programmes.
5. Put all above mentioned files in to a folder and name the folder as \u2018MEK3170_A1_2007_your student number\u2019 and zip the folder and upload it to the OUSL Moodle site.
1. Calculating the current in an electrical circuit.
2. Calculating the acceleration of a car.
3. Calculating the intercept of a straight line graph.
the opportunity to enter the x and y coordinates. The gradient (m) of the graph is a fixed value, which is equal to 4. Then your programme should calculate the y intercept of the graph
Use the formulae given below in your calculations.
y = mx + c
x and y are the coordinates of the graph
m - gradient
c - the y intercept
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?