Slobodan Maldini: Handbook for Builders and InvestorsSlobodan Maldini: Program for the new model of real estate development in Serbia
2.0. Picture elements of the projectThe market is the origin and destination of technical solutions - solutions to urban locations and conceptual solutions tofacilities, if the property is in this phase of the potential impact on the urban solution.
• Real estate, real estate market.
In law and economics, the term is used for architectural and construction projects, but not inits technical sense, but in terms of their financial and market shares. Investing in real estate is a form of economic operation,when the architectural objects are subject to the preservation of capital values and the realization of surplus value.
• real estate market is a market characterized by certain principles that recognize economies of trading real estate.
The valueof the property does not contain only the value of building materials, labor and depreciation value of the architecturalstructure, but it is contained in the laws of the real estate market: supply, demand, facility location, characteristics andstandards of the constructed object, the social structure of people who inhabited the site, near the center and other urbancharacteristics.
• Consumer architecture is an architecture derived from the principle of development of consumer society, with the intention
to meet the growing needs The user as a consumer good architecture. In parallel with the development p.a., wascalled. "Throw away Architecture", which is the idea of "architecture for single-use" building for limited use, which will be ableto catch up with the pace of modern life. P.a. has been a tendency especially in developed consumer societies with highlydeveloped needs of the population and markets that they meet. From the standpoint of users, thus, the aesthetic significanceis far less than functional, and economically the most important moment. Development p.a. in the west, however, did not leadto the construction of collective housing or to the widespread use of prefabricated building systems, but is stopped at thelevel of individual dwellings grtadnje limited time duration.
• Housing market
has completely specific in relation to the market as other resources. According J.B. Cullingworth in thespecificity arises from the peculiarities of the commodity form of flat:
• Stan's long
-term well-served by spending more generations.
• Apartment is
geographically located, causing his immobility, and immobility of land on which is fixed,
• The price of production itself is high and manifest tendency to increase, primarily due to increase in value.
• On the other hand, supply and demand in the housing
market, also have in addition to regular and specific behaviors.
• The scope of supply on the housing market conditional on: 1) the extent and quality of existing housing stock, 2) the exten
tof productive resources that can be invested in housing, and 3) the factors that determines the productivity of theseresources.
• The scope and quality of existing housing stock can be a significant factor in normalization of relations in the housing
market. If its scope and quality of (quantum) housing crisis is resolved, the housing market is competitive with the normalsupply and demand meet new housing needs. But, as a rule nija such a case. In most countries offer still significantly lagsbehind demand.
• Scope produktivnh resources in the construction industry pr
imarily depends on the volume of residential investment. Ingeneral the formation of housing capital involved internal and external sources. Internal resources are cen for housing andhousing prices and savings, and foreign loans and mortgages. Taken as a whole, housing capital is formed underunfavorable circumstances: 1) a commitment to long-term loans, which are short term loans emerge as more competitive, 2)the high cost of housing equity affects the other as an obstacle to stimulate the capital market. Forced to the economicregulatory function, the government in this area often occurs as a bearer of initiatives and the diversity of shapes and aparticipant in the formation of housing capital.
• To strengthen the supply of the housing market, there are
two important trends:
• Strengthening samoregulativnih developments in the production area leads, in the construction industry that have the effect
of law based on profitability.
• Strengthen external regulatory developments in the formation of housing ca
pital, where society as a whole is only capableand most interested in the revival movement. The only question is the choice reprezentenata society.
• Demand in the housing market also has a specific ..
Firstly, the influence it: the size and structure of population, size ofhousehold income and preferences, the relationship between housing prices and other material goods for personalconsumption, the structure of the existing housing stock. In addition to the classical influence, occurs in certain situations,specifically the behavior of demand.A few examples only:
• Residential preferences are different depending on the age structure of households, marriage statuza, household size, then
the impact of market, environmental framework, etc.
• Changes in incom
e or anticipated changes in income elastic demand are reflected in housing than in other long-termneeds.