BILAL MUSLIM MISSION OF TANZANIA
TEL: 2120111 / 2112419 - FAX: 2116550
THIS Islamic Correspondence Course has been started with an aim to impart Islamic knowledge to those youths who have completed their Secondary School education. It will help them in understanding the salient features of Islam, fundamental faith, moral, social and financial codes, system of worship and some aspects of its history
(2) Tauheed - God of Islam
(3) Adl - Justice of God
(4) Nubuwwat - Prophethood
(8) Quiyamat - Day of Judgement
(9) Life of Hadhrat Ali (a.s.)
(10) Lives of Imam Hasan and Imam Husain (a.s.)
(11) Lives of 4th, 5th and 6th Imams (a.s.)
(12) Lives of 7th and 8th Imams (a.s.)
(13) Lives of 9th, 10th and 11th Imams (a.s.)
(20) Jihad - Islamic War
(21) Family Life of Islam
(22) Moral Code of Islam
(1) You may join this Islamic Correspondence Course, provided you have completed your Secondary School education. You will be required to pay a total of Shs. 557- (Shs. 57- as Ad- mission Fee and Shs. 507- as the fee of the Course).
(2) You may start by sending Shs. 57- (Admission Fee) to the Bilal Muslim Mission of Tanzania. Afterwards you will have to pay Shs. 50/- in 5 installments of Shs. 107- each.
(4) Every booklet will have a question paper which you should answer and send to us for correction and marking. Your per- formance will be noted in your progress card.
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?