eCATT provides a environment for developing functional tests.
eCATT creates a single object that defines every aspect of a test, has
four separate object types. The first three form the building blocks of a
test, and the fourth combines the others into a complete test case.
A Test Script, plus data from one or more Test Data
Containers, plus a System Data Container that
describes the system landscape.
Suitable for testing backend R/3 specific modules like
function modules & BAPIs, Interfaces testing in mySAP
environment, load testing.
Suitable for testing transactions (especially who don\u2019t
involve activex controls), load testing. Doesn\u2019t require GUI
for playback, so offers maximum speed for testing.
Suitable for testing transactions, who involve activex
controls. Requires GUI for playback & hence very slow. Not
suitable for load testing.
External products, which are certified against BC-eCATT
Interface, can be tested who run under GUIs (Other than
SAP GUI for Windows & SAP GUI for JAVA) using eCATT.
2. Recording of test script by selecting proper recording mode.
3. Execution of test script immediately after recording without
parameterization to confirm the errorless recording.
4. Parameterization of the import, export & variable parameters.
5. Preparing variants using Test Data Container.
6. Linking Test Script (TS) & Test Data Container (TD) by Test
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?