OOPS-another name of undo command. Old version command.
BLIPMODE: to turn blip mode on or off
DIST: to find the distance between two points.
UNITS: Defines the unit and angle formats.
LINE (L) - to draw a line
@ - From / with reference to previous point
1) Start point \u2013 end point
2) Center point- start point- end point
3) Center point- start point \u2013 angle
4) Center point- start point- chord length
2) POINT SELECTION CURSOR 3) OBJECT SELECTION CURSOR 4) OSNAP MARKER
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?