The author has made every effort in the preparation of this book to ensure the accuracy of the information. However,
information in this book is sold without warranty either expressed or implied. The author will not be held liable for any
damages caused or alleged to be caused either directly or indirectly by this book.
What this book will do for you?
Motivation for this book
Key Areas index
1. How would you go about documenting your Java/J2EE application?
2. How would you go about designing a Java/J2EE application?
3. How would you go about identifying performance problems and/or memory leaks in your Java
4. How would you go about minimizing memory leaks in your Java/J2EE application?
5. How would you go about improving performance of your Java/J2EE application?
6. How would you go about identifying any potential thread-safety issues in your Java/J2EE
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?