20. Act on your desires
– Simply having any form of desire will raise your consciousness. Desireencourages us to take action to advance consciously. The state of apathy, or not caring about your consciousness, will naturally lower your consciousness. Desire is a powerful way to raise your consciousness.
21. Boost your brain power and functioning
– There are many helpful exercises that you can do toboost your brain power and overall level of functioning. One of my most popular articles, 50 WaysTo Boost Your Brain Power, should get you on the right track if you are currently confused about thetopic. Raising your level of consciousness will naturally boost your overall brain power, andboosting your brain power will raise your level of consciousness; both affect each other in equalproportion.
22. Take full control of your lifestyle
– Are you living the lifestyle that you feel is most beneficial for your mental and physical wellbeing? Maybe there are certain bad habits that you need to get rid of or certain good habits that you’d like to implement in your daily routine. Don’t be afraid to act nowand make necessary positive changes in your lifestyle to help you take full conscious control.
23. Choose empowering beliefs
- In the process of changing beliefs, choose beliefs that areempowering to your soul. A good way to know what belief will be empowering is to simply askyourself how you feel about adding the new belief. If you feel a strong connection with a new belief,such as feelings of excitement, it will probably be a very good choice of a belief to implement. Makea conscious effort to purge all beliefs that are less than satisfying. Understand also that as youbecome a more conscious human being, changing your beliefs will become a much easier, morenatural process.
24. Avoid physical fighting and abuse
– Physical fighting stems from emotionalmisunderstandings, hatred, and negative emotional expressions. Fighting can be described as theopposite of peace. Physical fighting and other forms of abuse can really do a great job at distractingus from becoming more conscious human beings. Anything that you can do to stop physical fightingand abuse will ultimately make you and the individuals involved more consciously aware.
25. Be aware and accepting of your emotions
– No matter your current emotions, you willprofoundly help yourself if you are accepting of them. Going through life resisting your emotions andtrapping them inside yourself makes life much more difficult. Trying to escape from our emotionslowers our awareness. When you accept what you feel and consciously understand why you feel acertain emotion, your level of consciousness rises.
26. Speak compassionately
– When having conversation with others, do you choose your wordswisely? Or are you the type of person who could care less what you say? The truth is, people whochoose their words wisely and consciously think during conversation are the ones who showgreater respect for themselves and more compassion for others. Make a conscious effort to speakcompassionately and positive results will follow.
27. Think positive, act positive, be positive
– Being a positive influence sets a good example for others and for yourself. Positivity and states of being positive are direct effects of raising your consciousness. I highly recommend trying to be a more positive person in all areas of life; you willnotice and feel the beneficial changes in your awareness.
28. Have sex with your partner
– Having sexual intercourse is a great way to spread and shareyour love with another person. The best way to have sexual intercourse is with another positive,healthy, person in which you fully love and trust. Having sexual intercourse is a loving way of transferring and sharing energy with another person. No matter who you have sexual intercoursewith, there can be significant conscious benefits.
29. Identify with your soul
– Realize that at your core, you are a spiritual being who is living in aphysical body. In lower stages of consciousness, this concept may seem unrealistic and may bevery difficult to grasp. As you become better at identifying with your soul, you become better atworking your way up the mountain of consciousness.
30. See perceived faults as a “mirror image”
– When you look at the faults of others and identifyfaults in other people, use them as a teaching tool for yourself. The people that are in your lifeweren’t put there by mistake, they were put there to teach you something about yourself. By being