1. When during the page processing cycle is View State not available?
a)After the Init () b) before the Page Load () c) a&b () d) none
2. What namespace does the Web page belong in the .NET Framework class hierarchy?a)
System.Web.UI.Page b) System.Web.UI c) form d)none
3. What’s a bubbled event?a)
traveling of an event from child to parent control
traveling of an event from parent to child control
d) all the above
4. What data types do the RangeValidator control not support?a)
Integer b) String c) Date d)bool
5. Should user input data validation occur basically by a validation controla)
server-side b) client-side c) none
6. Which method do you invoke on the DataAdapter control to load your generated datasetwith data?a) read b) fill c) fetch d) none7. properties not common in every validation control?a)
ControlToValidate property b) Text property c) error msg d) max value
8)when during the page processing cycle controls load with properdata
a) After the Init () b) before the Page Load () c) a&b () d) none
match the following
1. Authentication a)
GenericPrincipal object holds a reference to a FormsIdentity instance that- represents the currently authenticated user
enables to provide security for web site.
3.configuration file c)
used to ensure that only authenticated users can access a page10)
match the follwing
session 1. plain text file
cookie 2. scope will be per page
viewstate 3. scope will be between two pages
querystring 4. scope will be through out the application
find the wrong statement
A. ado and ado.net works on connected architecture.B.ado is designed for com technology and ado.net is designed for V.S 2000C. ado and ado.net are binary standard to operating system.d) all the above12.
find the wrong statement about datareader
1. it works on connected architecture2. it is forward only and reads only one record at a time3. we can manipulate the data4. all the above13.
When during the page processing cycle
control’s events will be fired ?
a)After the Init () b) before the Page Load () c) after the Page Load () d) none