Welcome to Scribd, the world's digital library. Read, publish, and share books and documents. See more
Download
Standard view
Full view
of .
Look up keyword or section
Like this
4Activity
0 of .
Results for:
No results containing your search query
P. 1
McDonald Final

McDonald Final

Ratings: (0)|Views: 168|Likes:
Published by ranakashif631

More info:

Published by: ranakashif631 on Jan 15, 2012
Copyright:Attribution Non-commercial

Availability:

Read on Scribd mobile: iPhone, iPad and Android.
download as DOC, PDF, TXT or read online from Scribd
See more
See less

09/07/2014

pdf

text

original

 
Executive Summary
McDonald's is one of the best-known brands worldwide. This assignment showshow McDonald's continually aims to build its brand by listening to its customers. It alsoidentifies the various stages in the marketing process. Branding develops a personality for an organization, product or service. The brand image represents how consumers view theorganization. Marketing communication methods, such as advertising and promotion, areused to create the colors, designs and images, which give the brand its recognizable face.At McDonald's this is represented by its familiar logo.The purpose of this project to know about the Marketing plan of McDonalds, itsimplementation and how they impacts on the organization. For this purpose we selectedMcDonalds to obtain necessary data and its analysis. With the completion of this projectwe have learned that how Marketing plan are implementing and its impacts on theorganization.Marketing involves identifying customer needs and requirements, and meetingthese needs in a better way than competitors. In this way a company creates loyalcustomers. The starting point is to find out that potential customers are - not everyonewill want what McDonald's has to offer. The people McDonald's identifies as likelycustomers are known as key audiences.
1 |Page
 
INTRODUCTION
McDonald's Corporation
is the
world's largest chain
of 
fast food
restaurants, primarily selling cheeseburgers, chicken products, French fries, soft drinks, milkshakesice cream and desserts.
McDonalds
is working
 
with over 32,000 locations in over 110countries.
McDonald
is the world's largest fast food restaurant chain. McDonald'soperates its own restaurants and franchises its brand to local business people only 15% of the total numbers of restaurants are owned by the Company. The remaining 85% isoperated by franchisees. The company follows a comprehensive framework of trainingand monitoring of its franchises to ensure that they follow to the Quality, Service,Cleanliness and Value propositions offered by the company to its customers a little basicinformation about the company is given below:
1
McDonalds FounderDick and Mac McDonald
2
HeadquartersOak Brook, Illinois, USA
3
 No. of locations31,000+ worldwide
4
Revenue$21.5864 billion USD (2006)
2 |Page
 
5
Slogani'm lovin' it
6
Websitewww.mcdonalds.com
McDonald's a Global Phenomenon
Formed in 1954, McDonald's brand is the leading global foodservice retailer withmore than 30,000 local restaurants serving nearly 50 million people in more than 120countries each day. The rich history began with founder Ray Kroc's strong foundation.
MCDONALD'S IN PAKISTAN
Aiming to be the world's best quick service restaurant, McDonald's Pakistanopened its doors in September 1998 at Lahore and presently operating in six major citieswith a network of 20 restaurants. With a strong belief in the Ray Krock phrase when youare green you are growing, McDonald's Pakistan has an aggressive plan to expand in allother cities of Pakistan and is rapidly growing with the focus to provide friendly andquick service restaurant experience to our customers.There are 19Branchesare serving in Pakistan.
McDonalds Branches
FaisalabadMcDonalds, Peoples Colony
111-244-622329 & 330 - B, Satyana Road, Peoples Colony, Faisalabad Pakistan
HyderabadMcDonalds, Latif Abad
111-244-622Plot No., A-1/1, Main Autobham Road, Unit No.3, Latif Abad, Hyderabad Pakistan
IslamabadMcDonalds, Allama Iqbal Town
111-244-622F-9 Park, Khayaban-e-Quaid-e-Azam, Allama Iqbal Town, Islamabad Pakistan
3 |Page

Activity (4)

You've already reviewed this. Edit your review.
1 thousand reads
1 hundred reads
Arpit Agarwal liked this

You're Reading a Free Preview

Download
scribd
/*********** DO NOT ALTER ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE ! ************/ var s_code=s.t();if(s_code)document.write(s_code)//-->