Specific Objections to the OBAM FOR AMERICA Filng with
the NYS Board or Elections on February 9, 2012
NEW YORK STATE BOAR OF ELECTIONS,
40 Steuben Street
Albany New York 12207CERTIFIED REURN RECEIPT
JAMES A. WALH / Co-Chai,
DOUGLAS A. KELLNER / Co-Chai,
EVELYN J. AQUILA / Commssioner,
GREGORY P. PETERSON / Commssioner,
r"" ?) a
n1 (J ::C1 -l --
:: ~ \.
Accordingly, I, H. Wilam Van Alen in esse being duly sworn, depose and say under peÐmty of~uiy:
1. Objector is located for servce at 351 Nort Road Hurley, New York 11238 (845) 894-4366 emai:
hvanale~hvc.rr.com; and is a duly registered voter in the 2008 and 2012 election cycle.
2. That Objector as with Election Law (EL) 3-104 demands a hearg on the objections of the declared
candidate Barack Hussein Obama II as not being eligible for the Office of President of the United
States (POTUS) on 2/14/12 or as soon thereaer as the Chaian and Commissioners may chose to
convene to take evidence and testiony to bar Barack Hussein Obama II from the 2012 Presidential
Election cycle balots as tie is of the essence.
3. That Objector references the NYS BOE notice that agents of the OBAMA FOR AMERICA campagn
fied designatig petitions on Februar 9,2012 that designates Barack Hussein Obama II for balot
access at the Democratic Par Prai in the star of the DEMOCRATIC DELEGATE SELECTION
4. That Objector chalenges the Certcation of both the declared cadidate BHO II and al the petitions
and filg documents as a nullty agaist public policy in that Barack Hussein Obama II is not
eligible for the Offce of the President of the United States (POTUS) because he is not a "Natural BornCitien'" (NBC) as is required under New York State law in compliance with the U.S. Constitution
Arcle 2 Section 1 paragrph 5 and New York provision of law defig "Natual born Citin" and
therefore al the designtig petitions must be rejected as defective.
5. Those objections are based upon the admission of Barack Hussein Obama II with the release of his
autobiogrphy. "Dreams From My Father" (1995) the British subject at his bir was Barack
Hussein Obama Sr. - as such BHO II is not NBC and ineligible for POTUS.
6. That objections are based upon the INS record signed by Barack Hussein Obama Sr. that BHO II's
father was a Foreign Alen non-immigrant with a student visa and never was at anyte a US
Citizn or even had a "Green Cad" - as such BH 0 II is not NBC and ineligible for POTUS.
7. That objections are based upon the record of the divorce decree issued from the Hawai court of
jurisdiction British subject Barck Hussein Obama Sr. was mared to the U.S. CitinStaey An Obama being of mior age at the time of the bir of Barack Hussein Obama II;
8. That objections are based upon the supposed Certcate of Live Bir (COLB) released by Barack
Hussein Obama II durig a press conference in Apri
2011, alegig BHO II was born in Hawai to
U.S. Citizn Staey An Dunham Obama, the mother, and British Subject Barack Hussein Obama
Sr. the father on August 8, 1961.
9. The evidence shows that at best, Barack Hussein Obama II may merely be a native born naturald
citien not a "Natural-Born Citizn", a person born in the countr of
US Citin parents as defined
by the Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) in the precedent set in Minor. v. HalJTersett 88
U.S. 162 (1875), 21 WalL. 162, and 22 L. Ed. 627. by Justice Waite holdig that natural bom citiens
(NBC) per se are so by vie of bir on United States soil when both parents were Citiens of the
Van Alen Objections and Demand for Hearg Page 1 of 2
STATE OF NE YORK
OUNTY OF ULTER