Welcome to Scribd, the world's digital library. Read, publish, and share books and documents. See more ➡
Download
Standard view
Full view
of .
Add note
Save to My Library
Sync to mobile
Look up keyword or section
Like this
5Activity
×
0 of .
Results for:
No results containing your search query
P. 1
How To Harness The Power of the Social Web to Grow Your Consulting or Coaching Practice

How To Harness The Power of the Social Web to Grow Your Consulting or Coaching Practice

Ratings:

4.5

(2)
|Views: 1,470|Likes:
Published by Mike McGervey
With the emergence of the Social Web, Internet marketing is changing - and you need to change with it. By harnessing the power of Web 2.0 technologies to pull people to your web site, you can grow your consulting or coaching practice faster and more effectively than ever before. This eBook will show you how.
With the emergence of the Social Web, Internet marketing is changing - and you need to change with it. By harnessing the power of Web 2.0 technologies to pull people to your web site, you can grow your consulting or coaching practice faster and more effectively than ever before. This eBook will show you how.

More info:

Published by: Mike McGervey on Nov 20, 2008
Copyright:Attribution Non-commercial

Availability:

Read on Scribd mobile: iPhone, iPad and Android.
download as PDF, TXT or read online from Scribd
See More
See less

10/16/2011

pdf

text

original

 
Mike McGervey - WebCoach4U
2614 Cottage Place, Greensboro NC 27455mike@webcoach4u.com • www.webcoach4u.com(336) 430-0927
How To Harness The Power Of The Social Web To Grow Your Consulting or Coaching Practice
 
How To Harness the Power of the Social Web to Grow Your Practice
Page 2
© 2008 by WebCoach4U. All rights reserved.
Introduction Page 3Your Critical Path to Internet Marketing Success Page 8
Task 1: Set Your Goal Page 10Task 2: Create Buyer Profiles Page 11Task 3: Showcase What You Offer Page 22Task 4: Help Buyers Find What You Offer Page 37
Your Next Critical Step Page 41
 A Personal Note ...
Internet marketing that focuses on using press releases, banner ads, pay-per-click search engineadvertising, and email require you to
interrupt 
people and use clever messages to
 push
them to your web site . People online today know they are being manipulated, and they have learned to ignoreyour interruptions.But now with the emergence of theSocial Web
,
everything is changing. By harnessing the power of the Social Web
o
pull 
people to your web site
,
you can grow your small consulting or coachingpractice faster and more effectively than ever before. This eBook will help you do exactly that.
How To Harness The Power Of TheSocial Web To Grow Your Business
 
How To Harness the Power of the Social Web to Grow Your Practice
Page 3
© 2008 by WebCoach4U. All rights reserved.
Introduction
As you are reading this, as many as 1.3 billion people are on the Internet,
searching for information thatwill enable them to solve a problem, expand their knowledge, complete a project, or simply satisfytheir curiosity
. Some are even searching for the kind of products or services that you offer.Why search the Internet? Because it is the fastest and most convenient way to find what they need atprecisely the moment they need it. As we like to say these days - 24/7/365.There are over 100 million web sites and another 130 million plus blogs and wikis they can visit, so they need
a way to quickly match what they want to the right online source
. You know how that works. They goto a search engine like Google or a blog search engine like Technorati, enter a phrase describing what theywant, and click on ...About 80% of the people who are online will use a search engine to find what they want. The other 20% will return to web pages andblogs they have visited before and bookmarked so they can easily find them again.
When people use search engines, what are they looking for? And what does thatsearch process have to do with helping the right people find what YOU offer?

Activity (5)

You've already reviewed this. Edit your review.
1 thousand reads
1 hundred reads
jkanth liked this
coachalex liked this
lbumanglag liked this

You're Reading a Free Preview

Download
/*********** DO NOT ALTER ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE ! ************/ var s_code=s.t();if(s_code)document.write(s_code)//-->