c o p e n h a g e n – B e y o n d g r e e n
IntroductionThe green tiger
Oer te course of e years, te green sector in Copenagen experiences a55 percent increase in turnoer, 12 percent annual growt rates in exports, and an
increase in productivity four times higher than the average of the region.
The consequences o copenhagenization
• Improed ealt and quality of life.• Total aoided cost is estimated to $43 million.
• Increased tourism and job generation.
From health hazard to urban oasis
• Reitalization of te local business life.
• Increased alue of real estate.
• Increased quality of life and tourism.
Blue gold. Clearance sale. Save $84 million
• Water saings of 12.409.935.974 liters per year.
• A reduction in water consumption of 26 percent.
• Saings constitute $84 million annually.
Maing cars happy, or people? Integrated public transport
• Conenient and efcient transport.• A reduction in congestions and lost ours. Te ours due to trafc congestions.
currently constitute DKK 5.7 billion per year for the Capital Region.
• Fewer landlls as only 1,8 percent of te waste is sent to landllscompared to oer 40 percent in 1988.• Incinerated waste produces energy for te district eating system warming 98 percent of ouses and apartments in Copenagen.• Less negatie impact on local real estate.
Hot town – summer in the city
• A reduction in energy consumption by 80 percent.• Improement in ealt and quality of life.• Presering te arcitectural impression.