Congratulations on your choice of a Rover 75
We very much hope that this handbook, together with the other publicationsincluded in the literature pack, will provide the information you need in order toderive maximum pleasure from owning and driving your new car.For your convenience, the handbook is divided into sections, each dealing with adifferent aspect of driving or caring for the car. Take a little time to read each oneand get to know your new Rover as soon as you possibly can.
‘Before you drive’
- includes seat adjustment, seat belts and heating controlsand deals with everything you need to know in order to settle comfortably intothe car before you drive.
- here the functions and operation of the switches,instruments and driving controls are explained.
- includes information about the checks that you should carryout on a regular basis.
- will help to solve some of those unavoidablelittle emergencies that occur from time to time, like replacing bulbs and fuses,or changing a wheel.
- includes the technical specification for your car.This warning symbol identifies procedures that must be followed precisely, or information that must be considered with great care, in order to reduce the riskof personal injury or serious damage to the car.This symbol identifies those features that can be adjusted or disabled/enabled bya Rover dealer.An asterisk appearing in the text, identifies features or items of equipment thatare either optional, or are only fitted to some cars in the model range.
The specification of each Rover vehicle will vary according to territorial requirements and alsofrom model to model within the vehicle range. Some of the information published in thishandbook, therefore, may not apply to your vehicle. Contact your dealer if you are in anydoubt.
Rover operate a policy of constant product improvement and therefore reserve the right to change specifications without notice at any time.Whilst every effort is made to ensure complete accuracy of the information in this handbook, no liabilities for inaccuracies or the consequencesthereof, including loss or damage to property, or injury to persons, can be accepted by the manufacturer or the dealer who supplied thehandbook, except in respect of personal injury caused by the negligence of the manufacturer or dealer.