I. Which of the following describes the normal sequence of events for fault resolution? A. Problem- Incident- Change- Known Error.B. Incident- Problem- Change- Known Error.C. Incident- Problem- Known Error- Change.D. Problem- Incident- Known Error- Change.
2. A program must be amended to correct a fault.Which process formally approves this amendment? A. Software MaintenanceB. Problem ManagementC. Release ManagementD. Change Management
3. A delivery of PCs is received in the goods inward department. The status of the PCshas to be changed from “ordered’ to “in stock”. Which process is responsible for recording this change of status? A. Goods Inward DepartmentB. Problem Management.C. Configuration Management.D. Change Management
4. Which of these tasks are regarded as proactive?1. Collecting statistics regarding Known Errors.2. Reviewing incident and problem analysis reports to identify trends.3. Preventing problems in one service being replicated in another.4. Identifying the root cause of incidents. A. l & 4.B. 1,2 & 3.C. 2 & 3.D. l & 3.
5. A customer rings the Service Desk to report that the expected output has notappeared on the monitor. When is the priority of this incident decided for the first time? A When the Service Desk logs the incidentB When the solution is known and can be implementedC When the reason why the output has not appeared is investigatedD When the user is contacted for the second time
6. What is the best description of an incident? A. Any event that deviates or may cause a deviation from the (expected) standardworking of an IT service.B Any report from a user to the Service Desk, if it is related to IT.C Any situation in which the Management takes measures to improve the service.D Any contact a user or technician makes with the Service Desk.