I Wonder When He Comes Again pg 82
1. I wonder, when he comes again, Will herald angels sing?
Will earth be white with drifted snow, Or will the world know spring? I wonder if one star will shine Far brighter than the rest;
Will daylight stay the whole night through? Will songbirds leave their nests? I’m sure he’ll call his little ones Together ’round his knee, Because he said in days gone by, “Suffer them to come to me.”
2. I wonder, when he comes again, Will I be ready there To look upon his loving face And join with him in prayer?
Each day I’ll try to do his will And let my light so shine That others seeing me may seek For greater light divine.
Then, when that blessed day is here, He’ll love me and he’ll say, “You’ve served me well, my little child; Come unto my arms to stay.”
Tell Me The Stories of Jesus pg 57
Did Jesus Really Live Again? Pg 64
1. Did Jesus really live again?
Yes, when the third day came, He wakened and he left the tomb; He called Mary’s name.
2. Did Jesus come to those he loved? Yes, people touched his feet, And of the fish and honeycomb He did truly eat.
3. And there were nail-prints in his hands And a spear wound in his side.
Did Jesus really live again After he had died? Oh yes! And so shall I!
Easter Hosanna pg 68
The prophecies of long ago were now at last fulfilled, When Jesus, risen from the dead, to man Himself revealed. As he came down from heav’n above, white-robed and glorified, The people of the promised land received their Lord and cried: “Hosanna! Blessed be the name of the Most High God! Hosanna! Blessed be the name of the Most High God!”
2. When Jesus Christ appeared to Nephites in the promised land, The righteous people saw his wounds and came to understand That he, once dead, was risen up as Savior, Lord, and King. As they rejoiced, now we rejoice, and joyfully we sing:
He Died That We Might Live Again pg 65
He died that we might live again, Lord Jesus, our Redeemer true. He died on Calv’ry’s lonely hill.
His life he gave for me and you.
He rose from the grave on Easter morn, Our Savior and our King.
He showed his love for all mankind.
For his great love, give thanks and sing. Rejoice! Rejoice! and sing, sing, sing.
He Sent His Son pg 34
How could the Father tell the world of love and tenderness? He sent his Son, a newborn babe, with peace and holiness.
How could the Father show the world the pathway we should go?
He sent his Son to walk with men on earth, that we may know. How could the Father tell the world of sacrifice, of death? He sent his Son to die for us and rise with living breath.
What does the Father ask of us? What do the scriptures say? Have faith, have hope, live like his Son, help others on their way.
What does he ask? Live like his Son.
Jesus Has Risen pg 70
Jesus has risen, Jesus, our friend.
Joy fills our hearts; He lives again.
Praises we sing to him, This Easter-time. Jesus has risen, Savior divine.
Jesus has risen, Savior divine!
Use your Facebook login and see what your friends are reading and sharing.
Now bringing you back...