Wi-Fi Security: Protecting Insecure Channels
- Name, Capstone Project title, date, advisor and courseinstructor.
- Concise description of principle accomplishments or results.
- Includes background (text the reader needs to know tounderstand the research work), context (what has been done or iscurrently being done by others, and how the student contribution fittogether with and contribute to previous efforts?), and motivation (why isthis research study important?).
— Description of the technical details of the student worksthat has been reviewed by experts in the field.
Results and Discussion
– Explanation of the data and observations gatheredin the research and their interpretation. This also includes the discussionof the data, the significance and relation to a broader context. Results anddiscussion sections can be put together or placed in separate paragraphsas per the student choice.
– Includes summary of the main conclusions of the researchwork and possibly suggest future research directions.
– Includes bibliographic references to existing literaturedescribed in the introduction. The format of the reference section shouldbe that directed by the advisor.
– To contributors and others.
The below are the references for Wi-Fi Security: Protecting Insecure Channelsproject. The below references will help you to get start working on writing the projectof 30 pages.1) Background
http://www.wlug.org/files/wifi-security.pdf 2) Methodology
Page 1 of 6