Name (common, present, or historic):
Street and Number:
133 14th Avenue E.
Assessor's File No.
Lot 7 and the North half of Lot 8, Block 42, Addition to the City of Seattle, as laid off by D.T. Denny, guardian of the Estate of J.H. Nagle (commonly known as Nagle’s Addition to the City of Seattle), according to the platthereof, recorded in Volume 1 of Plats, page 153, in King County, Washington; except the West 8 feet thereof conveyed to the City of Seattle for Alley by deed recorded under recording number 179537.
Murray Franklyn Companies
Antiques store & apartment
14410 Bel-Red RoadBellevue, WA 98007Phone: 425-644-2323Contact: Ron Boscola
Unknown; first known owner Vernon D. Maddocks (1907)
Single Family residence