7 Basic Tools for Quality Improvement
An illustration of the actual sequence of Processes that make the work.It can be used to describe the current work flow, whether simple or complex.
3. FLOW CHART
1. When you create a flowchart, use the followingsymbols.
Statistical Quality Control
Aziz AlamPakistan Institute of Quality ControlPage #Box -Activities Circle - Input /Output
Diamond - DecisionArrow -Direction of Flow
2. Gather a group of people.who represent the variousactivities performed.3. Decide where the work begins and ends.4. List main activities,Inputs/Outputs and decision points.5. Create separate flow chartto clarify complex activities.
One of the most appealing and convincing ways in which Statistical data may be presented is through GRAPHS. It gives a bird’s eye view of a given set of numerical data.Graphs facilitate comparison and reveal trends.
1. Every Graph shouldhave a suitable Title.2. Proper proportion between length and breadthgenerally 1.5 : 1 to be kept.3.Scale should be in multiplesof 5,10,20 etc.Common Types of Graphs.1.
- used to showquantities of differentcharacteristics relative to eachother.2.
- Used to sharesof different characteristics.3.
- used to showchanges w.r.t.Time.
Are P &T accept
Layout text& PhotosPreparePhotographs
Final Proof Print News letter Distribute Newsletter
T e x t
P h o t o s
050100150200North45.9 46.9 45 43.9West30.6 38.6 34.6 31.6East20.4 27.4 90 20.41st Qtr 2nd Qtr 3rd Qtr 4th Qtr