Hey Females - Know yourself via Nakshtras
– Modest, clean, wholeosome and admirable character. Inherent respect andadmiration for elder people. Independent and have the ability to earn her living. Capable andsufficient person. Normally such ladies have a good figure.
– Some have quarrelsome and treacherous nature. Tendency for wicked and viciousthoughts for other women particularly Arrogant for husband. internally cold, shrewd and ;cultivative’.
– Thin and tall woman with a weak constitution. Some suffer from chronic ailments includingcough and cold / asthma. Depression and nervousness indicated. Prefers to indulge by her ownwhims and wishes without interference from others including family members. Jealous dispositionand normally difficult to please.
– Born with normally round face with fair complexion and nice figure (Some beauty queensborn in this Nakshatra). Have keen intellect and interesting conversation. Devoted to parents anddomestic life Clean, honest, upright and happy.
– Wealthy family or well – do-do family and shall be brought up in a religious atmosphereand may be deeply religious herself. Some of them are entertaining and interested speakers andwould participate in women’s club activities and other social enterprises. Successful and honouredin public career. Found of beautiful clothes, perfumes, jewels etc. Favourite colours is green andred.
– Critical and fault finding character with disagreeable disposition and may talk in a sarcasticmanner. Some of such ladies are extravagant for whom she may come in contact. Grudginglygenerous. May have weak lungs and should be careful about cough and cold. Some of Ardra-bornfemales may become victim of T.B. etc.
- Successful in all matters and if she selects her career on her own, she will be verywell known and highly honoured. Domestic life shall be very happy and her husband and childrenmust adore her. The house shall be kept in orderly manner. Health remains good except the nativemay suffer from gastric complaints – thus need to be careful in her diet.
– Well read, cultured and active in all community and social affairs. It has been seen thatsuch women are fond of in-door games, bridge parties, club life. Some of such women become acharming hostess. She will have her own money and her husband shall also be generous. Those of Pushya born females may become honoured if they join public career.
– Not a favourable Nakshatra for females. Most of the natives, though educated, havebeen seen to be ‘unclean’ and ‘uncertain’. Depending on other planets, they are disfigured.Secretive and bitter natured. Her shortcomings can be overcome by improving her attitude. Someof such females specially born under Kala-sarpa Yoga may have to lead miserable life. Widowhoodis also indicated.
– A frank, charming and interesting character is indicated. But some conspirates and‘gossip’ remain around them throughout life and may have many secret enemies. Thus they areadvised to be careful while taking to others though they are essentially an honourable and virtuouscharacter (May suffer from character assassination). Practically loyal to family and may do anythingfor happiness in the family.
- ashada born with oval face, such females are found to be quiet, softspoken and cultured.Though apparently modest and unasuming but have a strong and fine character. Very hospitableand sociable – she like to meet people and want to share their woes. Sewing / embroidery /tailoring becomes a speciality. Favour done to such ladies shall be repaid promptly.