#dys184 Show Notes
Join us live every Wednesday; download a new podcast every Thursday.
●And just when you thought your neighbourhood was violent. (Or not.)
- victriviaqueen says Facebook wants your organs.
- But Google wants everything else.
- Censor the web! No, really, it’ll be great!
- It’s all about the Pentiums and the rules and the stuff we all should know about.
- jjarmasz says SOPA, so-good.
- b0ngh1tt3r says if you want to get that movie a day after release in theatres? Yah, not to much
- Currie ain’t here. But Conrad Black will be.
- Cancel your cable, it is all about the Interwebs now!
- But @DecencyLegion and @ShockBuckPics remind us that you already did!
- LA Kings, you can suck it long and hard. Don’t forget a towel.
- Go Nokia, go!
- Yah, forget it with those ideas of flexible virtual keyboards.
- IKEA goes mobile! Yah, I don’t care either.
- Maybe he’ll go to jail before you pay.
- No love for you, Dropbox. NONE!
- Will Apple play nice with Samsung?
- Apple hates paying taxes.
- b0ngh1tt3r bitch slaps Tim Cook.
It Ain’t News Unless It’s A Pew Pew
- Dyscultured took in 210 million last weekend, so, no way will any films match our prowess.
- Is this a robot?
- Hey, @b0ngh1tt3r wonders if you want some software. Well, do you?
- chim0 thinks our podcast is a prat.
- I tossed you awesome doodz into the show notes direct! You all rock!
- And, as always, thanks to our retweeters, as well!
Music●Our music tonight is the world famous, Eamon McGrath!