Shepherds Bible Revelation Chapter 7
# Note that the numbe r seven in Bible numeric means spiritual completeness and C hapter 7 speaks
of combining and wrapping up the full 144,000 saints into a spiritual completeness.
1. And after these things I saw: four angels standing on the four cor ners of the earth, holding t he four
winds of the earth, that the wind s hould not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
# The words \u201cwinds of the earth\u201d, ac-cording to the concordance, mean a very devastating wind.
2. And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried
with a loud voice to the four ange ls. to Whom it was give n to hurt the earth and the sea.
# Notice that it is Yahveh that allows this hurt. Also, t he angel is talking loudly not softly.
3. Saving, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our
God in their foreheads.
# These hurts will not be completed until we list 144.000 in our ranks. The angel is saying, Stop!
Hold everything! Go no further, until we have sealed the elect.
4. And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed a hundred and forty and
four thousand o f all the tribes of the chil-dren of Israel.
5. Of the tribe of Judah were sealed twelve thousand. O f the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve
thousand. O f the tribe of Gad were sealed t welve thou-sand.
6. Of the tribe of Asher were sealed twelve thousand. O f the tribe of Naph-\u2018tali were sealed twelve
thousand, o f the tribe of Manas\u2019-seh were sealed twelve thousand.
7. Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. O f the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve
thousand. O f the tribe of Is\u2019-sachar were sealed twelve thousand.
8. Of the tribe of Zeb\u2019- ulun were sealed twelve thousand. O f the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve
thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.
9. After this I beheld, and lo a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and
kindreds, and of peoples, and tongues, stood before the throne. and before the Lamb, clothed with
white robes, arid palms in their hands:
# The words \u201cafter this\u201d are important to note. He sees this vision after the sealing of the 144,000.
Evidently when the 7000 are delivered up before the synagogue, there will also be many Gentiles
converted. Their task will be to set up their own na-tions throughout the millennium. There will be a
place for the multitudes. Part of the multitude are the people who wore the white robes and were
be-fore the throne in Revelation 6: 11.
10. And cried with a loud voice say-ing, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and
unto the Lamb.