© 2012 Brilliance Press. All rights reserved.
The following are random thoughts and sayings I posted on Twitter and/or
Facebook from October 2011 to April 2012. Okay, well, that
’s sevenmonths, but who’s counting? To my knowledge, I made these
159 sayingsup or put a new twist on an old saying. Please sit back, relax, and enjoy thewrite! If you can figure out what they all mean, you
re doing better than me.
1. When I was younger, I had health and time but no money. As an adult, I have health
and money but no time. When I’m old, I will have money and time but not health.
2. I have 24 hours, 2 hands, and 1 brain at my disposal every day. That’s
a lot to manageat the same time.3. Coercion will get you anywhere. Of course, you may not likewhere it takes you.4. Success blossoms when others cultivate it.
5. It’s easy to pretend that everything is roses, but it’s hard to
hide the wounds when the thorns cut deep.
6. I’m so plugged in that my feet are in the holes and my head’s
in the ground.7. Inspiration is like lightning. Once it strikes, it quickly bolts.8. Divided, we Fall. United, we Spring.9. Why are football (soccer) clubs united?
Why can’t one be divided?
10. Someone told me my singing is socheesy that it sounds nothing like thatfamous opera singer Pepperoni.
In Its Own Write
11. Writing: The ability to put somethingback on the page where it belongs.
12. “Write” is a combination of “rite” and “wit.” To do it well takes discipline and whim.
13. Forcing a writer to become a plotter is de-pantsing.