Welcome to Scribd, the world's digital library. Read, publish, and share books and documents. See more
Download
Standard view
Full view
of .
Look up keyword
Like this
0Activity
0 of .
Results for:
No results containing your search query
P. 1
Walkaton 2012 a Final Look Back 2 Page

Walkaton 2012 a Final Look Back 2 Page

Ratings: (0)|Views: 47 |Likes:
Published by Gateway Pregnancy

More info:

Published by: Gateway Pregnancy on Jun 09, 2012
Copyright:Attribution Non-commercial

Availability:

Read on Scribd mobile: iPhone, iPad and Android.
download as PDF, TXT or read online from Scribd
See more
See less

06/09/2012

pdf

text

original

 
 
A 40% chance of rain meant a 60% chance of a
sunny day .. and so it was!!
The final results
30 walkers$7,500 raisedA fun time for everyone
 
Walk for Life
2012 - a look back

You're Reading a Free Preview

Download
scribd
/*********** DO NOT ALTER ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE ! ************/ var s_code=s.t();if(s_code)document.write(s_code)//-->