- ,enforcement of price controls on food, followed by widespread shortages of affordable food, which causes a new wave of starvation among America's poor. That, in turn, could lead to new outbreaks of infectious disease in urban areas, and thatmeans it's smart to stock up on plenty of anti-virals. Baseline Nutritionals sells the best I've ever found. It's called "SuperViragon" and you can find it atwww.BaselineNutritionals.com
4. Reduce your debt
- To the extent you can, get out of debt or take steps to drastically reduce your debt. Debt is like aprison, and in an economy where jobs are becoming more scarce and incomes could become increasingly worthless, you don'tneed the added burden of debt. As many people are doing right now, consider
downgrading your lifestyle
to live moresimply, more cheaply and more responsibly.
5. Establish your own income
- Along with reducing your debt, it's important to
establish your own income streams
that can't be taken away from you. The new, emerging direct sales companies continue to provide the best opportunities forthat, and the two I'm participating in are Moxxor (www.NaturalNews.com/moxxor-information.html) and ShopToEarth.ShopToEarth is already growing rapidly as brick-and-mortar retailers go belly up and consumers shift their buying to onlineretailers. With ShopToEarth, you can earn commission checks as people shop online at hundreds of different retailers,including natural health companies. To learn more, email email@example.com or call Suzy at 209-710-8299. If you're onthe East Coast, call Jonathan at 516-510-2204.
6. Have some long-term storable food
- The Federal Reserve is right now taking credit for averting a total financialcollapse in 2008. That's interesting, because they never used those words during the event, only after. But they're right aboutone thing: The world's financial system very nearly did collapse in early October, 2008. What does all this have to do withfood? If the financial situation gets worse in 2009, we could experience disruptions in thefood supply(because the productionand delivery of food requires a financial infrastructure to be working), and that means those who don't have some stored foodset aside could end up going hungry. (It's the new national weight loss plan!)
7. Share a message of optimisticpreparedness
- Don't be the only person on your block (or in your building) who'sprepared for the expected. The better prepared your neighbors are, the safer YOU are. So spread the word about basicpreparedness, but don't tell people the whole truth about what you suspect might be coming, or you'll freak them out. Justtalk about family preparedness and safety, and don't use words like "collapse" or "starvation." Remember, when you're talkingto mainstream Americans, you have towaterit down to their level of ignorance, and most Americans still believe idioticthings like "the Federal Reserve is helping me!" or "the FDA is protecting me!" so you sort of have to talk to them within theframe of a belief system they can grasp.
8. Acquire basic preparedness items
- Have you stored water yet? Do you have a dynamo flashlight? (The Freeplay brandis the best.) How about a supplemental source of heat? Do you have a cold-weather sleeping bag that's portable? Do you havea good pair of shoes for hiking across town in mud or snow? Do you have a lighter? A good pocket knife? Topical antiseptics?Ceramic water filter? Dynamo-powered radio? If you didn't answer YES to each of these questions, then you're just begging tobe victimized in 2009 by something: Natural disaster, power grid failure, social unrest, bank holidays, gas shortages, cropfailures, earthquake or who knows what. By the way, I offer hundreds of suggestions and recommendations on all this in myaudio course on health preparedness and financial protection. Seehttp://www.truthpublishing.com/Health_R...
9. Get your herbalmedicinechest ready
- Do you have a collection of herbs(or herbal products) to treat acute healthconditions? Growing some aloe, peppermint, rosemary and cilantro can add significantly to your "live" medicine chest, andyou can also supplement with dried bulk herbs from various sources. I also happen to stock my emergency medicine chestwith a few over-the-counter drugs for emergency situations, including topicalantibiotics, topical dental anesthetic, rubbingalcohol and a few other similar items. I would only use them as a last resort, of course, but it's wise to have them available if needed for acute, emergency situations. If you have a friendly doctor, see if you can get a prescription of Cipro or otherhard-core antibiotics, for emergency use only. They have a shelf life of several years.
10. Get your head straight!
I see too many Americans on both extremes of the preparedness spectrum. On one side are thegullible sheeple who won't prepare anything because they foolishly believe their government will protect them no matter whathappens. (How quickly they forgot Hurricane Katrina, huh?) On the other extreme are the "Holy crap the world is going toend!" worriers who freak out and think they're doomed. The world isn't going to end, even if the United States of Americaaswe know it does end in the coming years. Don't freak out. Things will get better after this storm passes, so stay healthy, stayoptimistic and simply be prepared to cover your basic needs from 2009 - 2012. At the very least, you'll feel more confident.You might even save your own life.
Welcome to 2009!
2009 is here, and we don't know exactly what it will bring, but we do know that
those individuals who prepare for theunknown will have the best outcomes
. If you want to have a brighter future for yourself and your family, then continue tomake wise decisions about your health, your finances and your safety.Remember: It's the decisions you make today that will determine your experiences tomorrow. If you want to find yourself calm, assured and well protected through 2012, then follow the steps outlined here and get wisely prepared. However, if youprefer to lose your mind and panic, then just do nothing!
Panic does not require planning.
By the way, panic is the path that has been chosen by more than 90% of the population. Through their denial of reality, theirrefusal to prepare for even minor disruptions in the complexity of modern society, and their outright abandonment of basicsafety sense, they are practically begging -- through their lack of action -- to be harmed, starved or killed by unknown eventsin 2009 and beyond.Remember this above all:
No government will save you.
FEMA is a joke. The National Guard is spread too thin. And thereare far too many unprepared victims for any government to be able to handle them all. The only reason emergency servicesin society are able to operate today is because only a tiny fraction of a percent of the population ever needs them at any one
Are You Ready for 2009? Top Ten Checklist for Health and Wealth Pre...http://www.naturalnews.com/z025214.html2 z 32009-01-03 02:26