Loew's Kings Theater, Brooklyn
completed in 1929 at the height of the movie palace boom, the FlatbushAvenue theater was one of the five "Wonder Theaters" built in the New York City area by Loew's Inc., oneof the nation's largest theater chains, to attract audiences through lavish surroundings.
Holy Rosary Church, Rochester
the 1916 church is an example of Spanish Eclectic inspired Arts andCrafts style, which reflects the intention of Father Arthur Hughes, the parish priest, to create a Missionstyle church for the parish.
Fort Plain Historic District, Fort Plain
located at the outlet of the Otsquago Creek at the Mohawk River,the crossroads location helped Fort Plain to thrive as a commercial center, which is reflected in its growthand development, notably, the 19th century commercial streetscape paralleling the creek and the former Erie Canal.
St. Patrick's Church Complex, Syracuse
the church was constructed in 1872 and the complex grewthrough the 1920s to serve the large Irish immigrant population of Tipperary Hill; it was the first Syracuseparish developed to serve this group and includes an exceptional complex of religious buildings.
The White House, Hartwick
built ca.1792 by Major James Butterfield, a Revolutionary War veteran, theoriginal house, a small square building, was nearly tripled in size in the same decade and remodeled in theColonial Revival style in the early 20th century.
St. Mathias Roman Catholic Church Complex, Queens
the early 20th Italian Renaissance Revival-stylechurch, rectory, school, and convent represent the work of prominent local architect F. J. Berlenbach andis notable for the church's highly decorated interior.
Van Rensselaer High School, Rensselaer
built in 1930-31, the distinctive Art Deco-inspired educationalbuilding served as a public school for City of Rensselaer until 2007 and today is home to the private DoaneStuart School.Brownell Farm, Pittstown
the farm includes a house with large attached woodshed (ca.1800-25;remodeled early 1900s); a threshing barn (ca.1800); a tool barn/grain house (ca.1830); a hen house andassociated feed shed (1936); a frame garage (1926); and a wagon shed (1940s) which survive in an intactrural setting.