Mrs. Christina PlattsWest County Christian Academy
A is for...
-.Please plan toattend school every day,except in cases of illness oremergency;
call the officeif your child will beabsent
. The school daybegins at 8:00am andtardies will be tallied.
B is for...
- The Take Home(WOW) binder will go back andforth each day. The Spanishbinder also
” in the
backpack! An extra change of clothes should be kept in asection of the backpack.
- My positive disciplinesystem will be outlined in aseparate handout.
C is for...
- pleasefeel free to contact me bye-mail:email@example.com,phone: 314-xxx-xxxx,or note.The more we communicate,
the better your child’s
school experience will be.
D is for...
- A copy of thealphab
et in D’Nealian font
will be iin the binder.Children should use thisform of writing at all times.
- school ends at3:00pm, carpool isunderway until 3:15pm.
E is for...
-If your phone numbers change,please notify the office. Your
child’s file can
F is for...
-Kindergartnerstake 2-3 field trips duringthe school year. We aredependent on volunteerdrivers to make these trips areality!
The Take Home(WOW) binder will holdnewletters, behavior charts,memory verses & more. Itcomes to school each day!
G is for...
- Our Bible curriculum
Positive Action for Christ--incorporates visuals andstories with scripture. Godwill be given first place in allaspects of learning!
H is for...
These assignments will reinforcewhat we are doing in class.They will provide the childrenwith meaningful opportunities togrow as learners. Monthlyhomework calendars will be inthe WOW binder.
I is for...
Items From Home
- Pleasekeep toys, trinkets, etc. athome or in the car. Theseitems take up valuablespace in the backpack andcause distractions for thestudents.
J is for...
- Savior, Prince of Peace, Messiah, Redeemer,King of Kings, Lord of All,Deliverer, Immanuel,Lamb of God
K is for...
- A place wherechildren are encouraged to learnthrough visual, auditory, andkinesthetic experiences.Kindergarten is a year filled withmemorable experiences!
L is for...
Love one another!