- Pray the Word
- Prayer That Brings Answers
- Deep into the Realm of Spirit
- Prayer Rain
- A Mother's Guide to Praying for Your Children
- The Most Inspiring Prayers
- Praying for Your Elephant
- 365 Pocket Prayers for Women
- Just Enough Light for the Step I'm On Book of Prayers
- The Prayer That Changes Everything®
- Pray to God "O Yahweh"
- Power of Midnight Prayer
- The Power of Prayer™ to Change Your Marriage Prayer and Study Guide
- The Power of a Praying® Wife Devotional
- 31 Powerful Prayers Series
- The Circle Maker Participant's Guide
- 30 Days to Becoming a Woman of Prayer Book of Prayers
- 31 Days of Prayer for My Teen
- Pray Big for Your Child
- Moms in Prayer
- Pray the Scriptures
- The 7-Day Prayer Warrior Experience (Free One-Week Devotional)
- When You Don't Know What to Pray
- Powerful Prayers for Supernatural Results
- Praying the Bible into Your Life
- Your 100 Day Prayer
- Prayer Walking
- The Tremendous Power of Prayer
- The 24-7 Prayer Manual, by Pete Greig and David Blackwell
Related articlesSkip carousel
- Dec 21 20165 minutes
Martin Scorsese’s Radical Act of Turning Theology Into Art
Rarely do mainstream films treat religious questions with seriousness and specificity. Silence, a movie about 17th-century Jesuit missionaries, shows what that can look like.
- Feb 3 20176 minutes
Is AI a Threat to Christianity?
Are you there, God? It’s I, robot.
- Sep 26 20163 minutes
The Pastor Who Prays With Trump
DONALD TRUMP’S SON ERIC WAS GLOWING when he sat down at a Cleveland restaurant next to Orlando pastor Paula White. “Your prayer did it, Paula,” Eric told her. The younger Trump’s teleprompter had broken the night before as he prepared to address the
- Jan 27 20175 minutes
Where Christian Leaders Stand on Trump's Refugee Policy
Many religious groups have urged the president not to give Christians priority in seeking asylum, but some conservative political organizations back his new ban on refugees.
- Feb 2 20173 minutes
Donald Trump Declares a Vision of Religious Nationalism
At the annual prayer breakfast in Washington, the president focused on the violent, ideological threats to America.