This book is of undoubted value for students and recently qualified practitioners of dentistry, for whom it acts as a complete and ready reference through which to gain a firm foothold in oral and maxillofacial surgery.
• Covers each basic tenet of oral and maxillofacial surgery
• Presents information in a clear and student-friendly style
• Reflects latest developments in the field with updates throughout
• Provides new chapters specifically on implant dentistry
• Includes colour clinical photographs and diagrams