From the Publisher
The authors of Your Complete Guide to Breast Augmentation & Body Contouring are plastic surgeons and have performed thousands of cosmetic procedures. They have consulted with women like you, and understand the issues that are important to you. You'll find that they answer many of the questions you likely have, including:
• What type of implants are used—saline or silicone?
• What size implant is appropriate for me?
• Where are incision made? Where will scars be?
• Is nipple sensitivity affected by the surgery?
• What type of anesthesia is used?
• Will I have much post-surgical pain?
• What are the risks and complications with this surgery?
The authors also cover other common body contouring procedures, including tummy tucks, and liposuction of the stomach, hips, buttocks, highs, and knees. Dozens of before and after color photos help you further envision the potential results of cosmetic breast surgery. The book contains 88 color illustrations and photos, including dozens of "before and after" photos of women who have had breast augmentation and other procedures.