USA Today and New York Times bestselling author of erotic romance Olivia Cunning has delighted readers with her wildly popular Sinners on Tour rock band series, the perfect blend of steamy sex, heartwarming romance, and wicked humor. Now, get all five scorching reads for one low price: Backstage Pass, Rock Hard, Hot Ticket, Wicked Beat, and Double Time.
"The sex is incredible and the love is even better. Each rocker has a piece of my heart." -Night Owl Reviews, 5 Stars
"Hot men, rocking music, and explosive sex? What could be better?" -Seriously Reviewed
About the Books in This Boxed Set
1. Backstage Pass It's been months since lead guitarist Brian Sinclair composed anything. But when sexy psychology professor Myrna Evans comes on tour to study groupie mentality, Brian finds the spark he needs to reignite his musical genius. When lust turns to love, can Brian convince Myrna that what they have is more than just a fling?
2. Rock Hard The stage is the only place lead singer Sed Lionheart feels any passion since he lost Jessica, who broke off their engagement to go to law school. But trapped together on the tour bus for the summer, Sed and Jessica will rediscover their penchant for public encounters and the millions of steamy reasons they never should have called it quits...
3. Hot Ticket Struggling with his past, bassist Jace Seymour seeks dominatrix Aggie to help placate his inner turmoil. Aggie doesn't have much use for men, but Jace quickly steals her heart. When Jace's position in Sinners is compromised, Aggie must help him regain his rightful place while showing him that time and love can heal all wounds.
4. Wicked Beat When Rebekah Blake becomes the Sinners' new soundboard operator, she can't wait to seduce guitarist Trey. Instead she catches the eye of red-hot drummer Eric Sticks, who sets out to prove that he is the only man who can give her everything her dirty mind desires...
5. Double Time On the rebound from the tumult of his bisexual lifestyle, rhythm guitarist Trey Mills falls for sizzling new guitar sensation Reagan Elliot. Ecstatic to be on tour learning the ropes with Trey's band, Reagan finds she craves Trey just as much as the spotlight. When Reagan's ex, Ethan, returns, Trey's secret desires flare, and Reagan agrees to a hot new world of sexual experience with the two men she loves the most.
Raised on hard rock music, award-winning author Olivia Cunning has been known to travel over a thousand miles to see a favorite band in concert. She lives in Galveston, Texas where she enjoys sitting on the beach with her feet in the surf and penning naughty books about rock stars.read more
Reviews for The Sinners on Tour Boxed Set
Well, what can I say..I am now a fan of metal music even though I've never really listened to it. On impulse, I had the opportunity to read book 4 (Trey's story) before realizing that the story was part of a series. Once I read it, I had to go back to read the beginning.
I loved each of Ms. Cunnings books, Backstage with Brian and Myrna was wonderful. The scenes with the ex-husband were a little stupid on Myrna's part, built overall the story of how the meet and the sexual chemistry was off the chain. Brian was so sensitive which plays great given he is in a heavy metal band. While Myrna is a professional women, she had no problem allowing her "freak flag" to wave eventually. Great start to the series.
Book 2- Rock Hard (Sed/ Jessica)--this was a great read. You get a real sense of how Sed handles the members of his band, but also, how Jessica handles Sed. Initially it seems that sex was the foundation to their relationship and they had very little knowledge about each other..once they reunite after the failed engagement, they discover more than they imagined and after surviving an infamous sex tape, they're bound together better than ever.
Book 3- Hot Ticket (Jace/ Aggie)--well what can you say. I learned some things about bondage and pain and can I say "interesting outlet". Jace is so reserved in his day to day life, so his "personal needs" are a bit of a shock. Everyone thinks that he's so adorable and cute (which he totally is..probably), but he has some demons that is seems only Aggie can help him slay. Iespecially enjoyed how Jace and Eric inadvertently become better friends.
Book 4- Wicked Beat (Eric/ Reb)--In this book I loved the honesty not only between Eric and Rebekah, but also within the band. It seems that every know that Eric is a 2 second man in the bedroom and indulges his fantasies via voyerism for both his pleasure and their own. However, they don't make him feel bad about nor is he secretive about it. In walks Reb, while she isn't struck by him at first, his natural charm wins her attraction away from Trey soon enough. She is the one woman to help him with his issue, just like he is the one man she can be completely herself with..the twist with her ex-fiance is hysterical.
Book 5- Double Time (Trey/ Regan/ Ethan)..all i can say is the old saying "there's a lid for every pot, well, sometimes there are 2)..after loving Brian for so long, it's great to see that Trey was finally able to find love on his own. It's a perfect story of when you're open to love at the right time, wonderful things can happen. Seeing Trey fall for a man and a woman was wonderful and so normal after reading the other stories. You're just happy that he's happy.
Now on to a wonderful story of everyone's wedding.