You May Not Have Tried Everything!
Today, many couples who experience problems getting pregnant look to the miracles of modern science for help. Yet for the more than five million Americans of childbearing age who have failed to conceive within a year or more, the good news is that as many as half go on to get pregnant and have healthy babies. Getting Pregnant Naturally is filled with dozens of little-known tips for increasing the odds of conceiving and offers the essential information any couple should have before they resort to expensive, invasive, high-tech fertility treatments --
• The most common causes of infertility or subfertility in both men and women
• How the age factor relates to ability to conceive
• Why fertility and infertility can flutuate from month to month
• How to recognize and test for the signs that ovulation is taking place
• How to change your lovemaking to increase the likelihood of conception
• How men and women can increase their their chances of conception through nutritional supplements
• Age-old herbal remedies that have been shown to increase fertility
• Homeopathic therapies that can work
• The mind-body connection:fertile ideas to boost your fertility
And Much More, Including:
Resource information on fertility centers, natural medicine, and adoption
Reviews for Getting Pregnant Naturally : Healthy Choices to Boost You...
In addition to some basic, ordinary advice, this book provides suggestions for nutrition, herbs, homeopathic remedies, and acupressure points that may increase fertility.Specific lists of things to try are given for men and women separately. There's also a section about stress and how to protect yourself from unhealthy radiation. There will definitely be something in this book that those with impaired fertility have not heard about or tried yet. This book provides hope and practical suggestions for those who are having trouble conceiving. If you'd like to get pregnant but you'd rather not take fertility drugs, this is a worthwhile read.read more
Is this review helpful? Yes | NoThank you for your feedback.