The name says it all: This is the cookbook for anyone with a busy life and a tight budget.
In today's world it is easy to find yourself short on time and money. Cooking for your family while working fulltime seems nearly impossible. But Gill Holcombe proves that with healthy ingredients and stress-free recipes you can feed your family of four for less that $45 a week.
Filled with simple, wholesome and nutritious recipes, this brilliant little cookbook will save you from spending hours slaving over a hot stove or spending a fortune at the supermarket. It is a must-have kitchen companion for the modern family.
How to Feed Your Whole Family includes:
· Over 200 recipes for all types of meals
· Straightforward ingredients list
· Clear instructions and advice
· Updated weekly shopping lists
· Budget-friendly menu plans.