From the Publisher
‘How Not to be a Tourist in London’ gives you the inside dope that no other guidebook can provide. Packed with extraorinary facts and literally incredible stories about this great city, 'How Not to be a Tourist' is full of 'it' - secret, hidden, quirky knowledge that most visitors will simply never hear about.
Surprisingly popular among Londoners themselves, this unique book explains everything you need to know, and plenty more, including:
- Why cabbies disapprove of tipping
- When not to 'stand on the right'
- Where to catch a Thames salmon
- How to audition for a West End show
- Local delicacies to order off-menu
...and why you must bring a mousetrap!
'How not to be a tourist in London' is a treasure-trove of remarkable information that even the locals may not be aware of!