Annie has not paid for a cable subscription in years. Instead her family watches videos online for free. In this book she shares her tips, tricks and online wisdom to teach others how they can do the same.
This book covers:
• How to protect your computer before you start
• What software you need
• A list of video websites
• How to search for more websites
• What to do when your favorite site disappears
• Video viewing tips
• How to deal with Popups and other ads
• How to buffer videos
• How to manually cache videos
• Website registration cautions
• Why not to pay for using these sites
• File Sharing programs
• And more!
Readers will not only have a resource of links to get started with but will learn how to discover even more viewing opportunities online and how to maximize their video experience while saving money in the process.