Lick Procrastination and Writer's Block Permanently, Now
Based on years of creativity research and with its techniques tested at dozens of workshops, No More Writer's Block! demonstrates how to shed self-defeating judgments and get moving on any long-delayed project today.
Whether you've put off work on your firm's annual report or the Great American Novel, this program gives you the gentle kick in the pants and practical tools you need.
Get eye-opening insights like these:
* Why prolific writing doesn't require fast writing, so you can be a productive tortoise, if you're not cut out to be a speedy rabbit
* Why sheer discipline doesn't produce good writing, the kind you're proud to share and whose results gratify everyone involved
* Southern author Flannery O'Connor's secret for the next best thing to creativity on command
* How small chunks of time - even waiting for the microwave oven to ping - can move you forward on your writing
* Like to run? Sleep? Cook? Play music? When and how not working contributes to productive writing
* Why putdowns of yourself that have become habitual, such as "I can't write if I don't have a deadline," need to be turned on their heads
* How to use past creative successes (everyone has them!) to build an idiosyncratic writing process
* Why a dialogue with your unconscious mind helps, with techniques for accessing what you know but don't know that you know
* What to do to organize ideas quickly and well - including a process that enables you to create a table of contents for your unwritten book in just 20 minutes
Become a prolific writer once you understand how to attune to your idiosyncratic creative preferences and after you have practical methods of getting writing done easily, quickly, anywhere.
Author Marcia Yudkin has published 16 books, 10 multi-media courses and countless shorter reports and ebooks, not to mention articles in prestigious publications like the New York Times Magazine, Yankee Magazine, Business 2.0, Yoga Journal and TWA Ambassador.