From the Publisher
A Comprehensive Guide To Children's Health and Medicine...
Contents include: the equipment and kit new parents really need, how to cope with the first few hours, coming home, bonding, how to survive the first few days, and sleeping. New moms and dads will also learn about the baby's crying, feeding their child, the baby's physical and mental development, health considerations for baby and parent, the changing mother-father relationship, and coping with being at home and with going back to work.
Here is just a fraction of what you'll find in this ebook:
- How to pick a name for your baby
- Setting up a private day nursery
- Welcome the Baby with a Healthy Feng Shui nursery
- ABCs Of Breastfeeding
- Breast compression - Increasing the flow of milk while breastfeeding
- Baby Shower: The Welcoming Committe on Board
- Games and Baby Shower Ideas
- The Baby Bedding Challenge
- Soothing a Crying Baby - What to Do When Babies Cry
- Chickenpox In Children
- Cold and Cough Home Remedies for Children: What Works?
- Ear Infections In Children
- First Aid Information for Fever in Children
- Growing Pains: When Should Parents Worry?
- Sick Sinus Syndrome in Children
- Starting your baby on solid foods
- Urinary Tract Infection In Children
- Sleep Problems: Crying, Snoring, and Sleep Schedules
- Help Your Baby Settle Without Crying
Learn more about baby' health: symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, and home remedies.