From the Publisher
Substance. Presentation. Good timing. These are the elements that Wharton Admissions say go into a strong MBA application. EssaySnark guides you through the process of developing your essays so that you can highlight your profile in a way that will resonate best with the Wharton adcom.
This detailed essay strategy guide walks you through:
• The most important aspects to a Wharton application
• How to handle this year's essay questions and the balance of topics you should cover
• What's up with Wharton's new group interviews
• When you should apply - with a discussion of applying to both Wharton and Columbia
• How to handle a reapplication to The Wharton School
As with all the SnarkStrategies Guides, we will not tell you what to write in your essays. Your Wharton application needs to be your own. What we will do is steer you in the right direction, with a discussion of how your content should be balanced - and what to avoid as not appropriate for a Wharton app.
The advice provided in this guide is gathered from years of experience helping high-quality applicants like you get into bschool. EssaySnark knows what goes into a strong application. Now you will, too.
This SnarkStrategies Guide tells you how to approach Wharton's 2012-2013 essays. Additional up-to-the-minute advice on Wharton and other top bschools can always be found at www.essaysnark.com.