Growing herbs is something that is very beneficial to gardeners for several different reasons. Herbs may be used to flavor food, for potpourri, for tea, for medical purposes or to even control pests in the garden. Herb gardens can be specialized towards one of these specific areas or a mixture of a few different purposes. They can also be grown in a garden with other species of plants or in containers indoors.
Although growing your own herbs in a home garden is extremely easy and worthwhile, there is a lot of information you need to know and understand about herbs & herb gardening. Just imagine being able to grow flavorful, organic herbs in days without using harmful chemicals or spending a fortune on expensive store bought herbs. If you like, you can even turn your herb gardening hobby into a profitable business. And you could do this from the comfort of your own home, wouldn't that be great? That's what "Growing Herbs Like A Pro" can help you.
Here's what you'll discover in this book:
- How to preserve your herbs with these 3 simple techniques...
- 3 little known, yet simple ways to harvest your herbs...
- Secret of expert herb gardeners that few people ever know about growing herbs in pots...
- 3 proven steps to transplanting herbs
- 2 simple keys (that are right in front of your eyes) to giving your herbs the best care
- WARNING: 3 things you should never do when it comes to picking a location for your herbs
- 5 easy ways to make money from your herb garden
- You'll discover in just a few short minutes how to design a gorgeous herb garden
- 6 time tested and proven strategies for growing herbs indoors or outside
- When to use different types of herbs such as culinary herbs, aromatic herbs, ornamental herbs and medicinal herbs
- 7 everyday but often overlooked tips and tricks for picking the best companion plants for your herbs
- A pennies on the dollar approach to using the herbs you grow
- How often to water your herbs
- How to control diseases and pests in your garden
- How to turn your herb gardening hobby into a profitable business...
- And much more...