Tired of being overweight? Overgrown facial hair? Acne?
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) is one of the leading causes of infertility. The rate of women being diagnosed with this disorder is between 5-10 percent. If you are having the following symptoms, PCOS may be to blame.
- Irregular ovulation with or without a monthly period
- A relative lack of menstrual periods or irregular monthly periods
- Hyper hair growth on the face and body
- Thinning scalp hair
- Many unruptured follicles on the ovaries, misdiagnosed as cysts
- Having trouble losing weight
In "PCOS No More", you will learn everything you need to know about PCOS - its causes, symptoms, complications & health risks. Left untreated, PCOS could lead to certain forms of cancer and diabetes. Unfortunately, most conventional PCOS treatments only focus on treating symptoms instead of the underlying issues. However, with a holistic approach involving lifestyle changes, diet, & exercises, not only the symptoms can be virtually eliminated, but also the factors that trigger PCOS can be removed. You will even get the added benefit of losing weight & stay healthy.
Here are just a few things you will discover in "PCOS No More":
- What is PCOS?
- What are the causes of PCOS?
- How genetics play a role in PCOS?
- What are the symptoms of PCOS?
- How PCOS is diagnosed?
- How PCOS affects your relationships with loved ones & how to deal with the issues?
- Conventional Treatments for PCOS
- PCOS & infertility
- Natural Treatments for PCOS
- Diet and Exercise for PCOS
- The PCOS Fertility Diet Plan
- PCOS-Friendly Recipes
- And much more...