Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba, the revered Sathya Bodhaka (Teacher of Truth), in His infinite grace, permitted a select band of students and academics of Sri Sathya Sai University to participate in spiritual retreats, organised in Kodaikanal during four summers. Bhagawan Baba answered in the traditional Upanishadic style, questions on a wide range of topics - political, economic, social, psychological, metaphysical, ethical, educational, scientific, cultural, and spiritual. These conversations indeed constitute an Upanishad for modern living. Prof. Anil Kumar, an academician and well known devotee of Baba, compiled them in two volumes under the title 'Satyopanisad', in three parts, viz. Samskriti and Sadhaka (Volume I), and Sadhana (Volume II). These two volumes are highly beneficial to devotees seeking answers to genuine spiritual doubts.
NOTE: (Requirements)The epub version of this book requires Aldiko reader on Android phones, with advanced formatting setting disabled, for phonetics to be displayed correctly. The Kindle edition displays phonetics correctly on all devices.
On 1st January, 2009, Sri Sathya Sai Sadhana Trust (SSSST) commenced operations with four divisions; the Bhakta Sahayak divisions (one in Prasanthi Nilayam, Puttaparthi and another in Brindavan, Bangalore), the Publications division, and the Media division.
Formerly the Sri Sathya Sai Books And Publications Trust (SSSBPT), the Publications Division (SSSSTPD) caters to:
* The publication and distribution of spiritual, religious, and educational Sai Literature and the production and distribution of audio and visual multimedia, photographs, calendars, and diaries, educational software etc for the benefit of visiting pilgrims and devotees all over the world. All the literature and publications are based on the teachings, philosophy, message, and values of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba.
* The publication and distribution of Bhagawan Baba's monthly spiritual journal - Sanathana Sarathi - in English and Telugu languages. Since 2011, e-versions of the magazine are also released simultaneously and are available in PDF and EPUB formats on www.sanathanasarathi.org.
* Maintaining a reporting channel, which covers all the major activities taking place in Prasanthi Nilayam, and publishing an e-newsletter 'Sai Spiritual Showers'- for free distribution.
* Publication of Sri Sathya Sai literature in e-format, as Amazon Kindle books, Apple iBooks, Barnes and Noble Nook books, Android Google Play books, and other digital formats, including .epubs and .pdf and the creation and maintenance of online libraries, where readers can borrow e-books just like physical libraries.
* The creation and publication of Android applications for smartphones, tablets, and other devices, which allow users to remain up-to-date with SSSSTPD products, Prasanthi Nilayam news, and avail a variety of services that allow them to be connected to the Sai Mission.
* Organising and conducting seminars and conferences on spirituality, religion, education, and human values.
* Providing library and Reading room for visiting devotees, with a very large collection of various spiritual and religious books.read more