From the Publisher
If you’re interested in creating sculptures but you just don’t know where to start...
If you are some-what artistic and you’d like to get into sculpting...
Or, if you just want to try a new, fun, exciting hobby you can be proud of...
Then, this book was written just for you!
Creating your first sculpture... or getting better at sculpting... is not complicated because:
- You don’t need to spend a lot of money - you only need your hands and a few tools depending on what kind of sculpting you get into.
- It’s art -- so you don’t have to compete with anyone else -- sculpting is a relaxing activity because you’re just creating for the sake of creating, there’s no competition.
- You can go at your own pace and enjoy the process more...
- And you don't need to be an expert artist to be “successful”.
There’s just a few tips and tricks that professional artists know that will make your sculpting easier and more fun and this guide reveals them all.
Here’s just some of what's inside:
- The 4 techniques and methods to “professional” level sculpting
- How some simple sculptures can instantly change the look and feel of almost any room... yard... or garden for the better!
- A simple “laundry list” of tools the beginner must have before getting started with sculpting (don’t waste money on stuff you don’t need!)
- 10 sure-fire ways to make model sculpting easy and fun
- Six little known secrets to working with sand sculptures effectively and with less hassle
- Interested in sculpting with wire? Here are six things you must know before you start
- Want to make a career of sculpting? Find the best advice on how to go into business with your sculpting skills
- Five easy and effective ways to finance your sculpting business (and only one of them is a traditional “business finance” method -- the rest you probably haven’t even thought of!)
- A step-by-step, simple way to sell your sculptures online (this is a little-known method to greatly expand your “customer base” and sell more of your sculptures to more people!)
- The five “must know” tips for starting a sculpture business and actually making a living from your art
- Plus much, MUCH MORE!
This just scratches the surface of what's in this book. It gives you everything you need to know to get started sculpting today.