Why You Need This Book
Technology advances faster than we can keep up with in this day and age. Every week there's a new update for your electronics, and every month there's some announcement that unveils the 'next big thing'. The iOS 7 update for iPhones was one of the most drastic and important changes to the programming of Apple's line of phones, but just exactly what it does, and how you can use it, can be a bit confusing.
This book provides the perfect guide in learning how to utilize the new iOS 7 system. From simple tips and tricks like how to block calls or text messages and how to improve your battery life, to the list of features such as the new control system and Spotlight Search, you'll learn everything you need to know about the update in simple, easy to read language.
Keeping up to date with everything can be a bit confusing at times, but it should never be overwhelming. All you truly need to learn how to, not only survive an update, but use its many advantages, is one good guide.
iOS 7 is really the first major new release of iOS since it was first released in 2007. iOS 7 brings a fresh new look and added functionality.
Some of the topics covered in this book are:
- Ten Settings to Save and Improve Your Battery Life
- Blocking Calls, Text Messages or Facetime: Block Annoying Contacts
- Web Browsing Made Easier: The Safari Improvements
- Get FREE Streaming Music with iTunes Radio
- The NEW Control Center: Just a Swipe Away
- Spotlight Search: Search Your Entire Device in a Snap
- Lots of New Apps and New Ways to Find What's Right for You
- Photos, Videos and Filters: The New Camera Features
- iCloud: Your Things, Wherever
- Fresh, New Ringtones and Good Vibrations: Pimp Your iPhone!
- Protect Your Children with Restrictions and Parental Controls
...and much more!