From the Publisher
Reach Me with Smiles is a useful resource that will enhance teacher effectiveness, merging six approaches that can be used in any teaching context. How do you teach a lesson that will assist with growth? Teachers and leaders stimulate, motivate, involve, love, encourage, and strengthen students. The concept is recommended for teacher development to improve existing skills for independent or group study:
• Examine how to equip persons who make disciples
of others, a core value of Christian ministry
• Keep lessons fresh as you remain equipped and updated with what God has called you to do
• Consider unique characteristics of God’s creation—your students
• Discover how to be intentional about teaching others how to demonstrate their faith
• Distinguish between “disciple” and “disciple maker” as a part of
• Examine processes to assist Christians with equipping the body
• Explore how to escort church members toward becoming more
• Equip servants to build strong foundations for transformational ministry in the church and community
• Uncover practical strategies for the local church or in service to
The user-friendly layout considers teacher preparation as a process, offers suggestions to help teachers self-evaluate regularly, and provides a ready reference for specific skills with confidence. The investment of teaching, training, and equipping saints enriches and empowers Christian education. Reach Me with SMILES is a handy source for developing and nurturing spiritual growth, changing lives, and winning souls for the kingdom.
Teachers, leaders, or anyone exploring teaching will be edified and empowered to sail away, reaching others for Christ.