3 Knitting Book Bundle!!
Book 1: Knitting Stitch Patterns For Beginners
Learn How To Knit 40 Interesting Knitting Stitches
With this book you will learn:
1. How to read patterns and charts
2. Basic stitches like the Purl Stitch
3. Slipped Stitches, like the Heel Stitch, Slanting Slipped Stitch and the Slipped Columns
4. Knit stitches, such as the Stockinette Stitch, Moss Stitch and Seed Stitch
5. Lace Stitches, such as the Leafy Columns, Zigzag Lace and Diamond Lace
6. Cable Stitches like the Braid Cable and X-Cord Cables
7. This book also includes an easy Afghan pattern to help you practice the new stitches you will learn
BONUS: As an added bonus this book includes a knitting glossary at the end, for you to use to help understand knitting jargon!
Book 2: Sock Knitting Made Easy
This book will teach you:
1. Sock knitting basics such as sizing and knitting test swatches
2. How to choose the correct yarns and needles for knitting your socks
3. Sock Cast-on techniques, such as, long tail cast on, Eastern/ Turkish cast on
4. How to knit socks from the top down
5. How to knit sock from the toe up
6. How to avoid the dreaded sock knitting gusset hole.
7. How to knit two socks at once using circular needles
8. This book also includes 1 basic sock pattern and 1 more advanced sock pattern for you to complete.
Book 3: How To Knit A Scarf For Beginners
This Book Will Teach You:
1. Scarf knitting basics such as sizing and how to determine your gauge
2. How to choose the correct yarns and needles for knitting your Scarves
3. Scarf Cast-on techniques
4. How to complete the Knit Stitch
5. How to complete the Purl Stitch
6. How to complete the Stockinette Stitch
7. How to complete the Ribbed Stitch
8. Binding off your scarf
9. How to block your scarf
10. How to add tassels to your scarf
11. How to add fringe to the ends of your scarf
12. This book also includes 4 detailed scarf patterns for you to complete (Ribbed Scarf, Striped Scarf, Cabled Scarf and Lace Scarf).