Veteran missionary David Hesselgrave and rising missional expert Ed Stetzer edit this engaging set of conversational essays addressing global mission issues in the third millennium. Key contributors are Charles E. Van Engen ("Mission Described and Defined"), the late Paul Hiebert ("The Gospel in Human Contexts: Changing Perspectives on Contextualization"), and the late Ralph Winter ("The Future of Evangelicals in Mission"). Those offering written responses to these essays include: (Van Engen) Keith Eitel, Enoch Wan, Darrell Guder, Andreas J. Köstenberger; (Hiebert) Michael Pocock, Darrell Whiteman, Norman L. Geisler, Avery Willis; (Winter) Scott Moreau, Christopher Little, Michael Barnett, and Mark Terry.
Similar to MissionShift
- Encountering Theology of Mission (Encountering Mission)
- Spiritual Warfare and Missions
- Planting Missional Churches
- Studies on the Go
- The Missional Church in Perspective (The Missional Network)
- Theology in the Context of World Christianity
- Center Church
- What Is the Mission of the Church?
- Culture Making
- Church Planter