Life history of Shri ShiriDi Saibaba for daily reading in English. This is a mobile eBook version of Shri Sai Satcharitra, English translation by Shri N.V.Gunaji which was adapted from the original Marathi Book by Shri Hemadpant Included in this edition are Shri Sai EkAdasha Sutramulu.
This work is a mobile eBook version of Shri Sai Satcharitra , English translation by Shri N.V.Gunaji which was adapted from the original Marathi Book by Shri Hemadpant. (The book is titled in english Shri Sai Satcharitra where as the original work is Shri Sai Satcharita.)
Devotee’s can do Sai Satcharitra parayan(reading )/Saptah Parayan(weekly reading ) for any of the following reason .If the complete book is read in one weeks time it is said to fulfill the desire of the reader .These can be:
1. Getting some wish or desire being fulfilled by Sai Maharaj
2. Treatment of ailment, health issue, progeny or related problem.
3. Seeking grace of Baba in removing the Problem or worries which are surrounding the bhakta.
4. For good education/knowledge/focus in studies /Sai Baba’s grace in studies - by student, for securing good result.
5. For employment, interview and job.
6. Financial, material, emotional, family and relationship related issues.
7. Out of love and devotion to Sadguru Sainath
8. For grace of Guru in attaining salvation, success in path of self –realization, spiritual upliftment.
9. To overcome pride, egoism, control over worldly objects and sensations.
10.For betterment in life, peace and happiness.
The above list is not exhaustive but only indicative. Parayan can fulfill any wish the devotee desires.….
But the fruit of Sai Satcharitra Parayan and its success purely depends on Baba’s Grace .He is capable of seeing the worth of devotee, his motive, his devotion ,His faith and His past ,present –future. Just mere reading of the holy book with intention of getting desired result may not be blessed by Baba .Not only this, sometime even after reading the result is not achieved ,in this case devotees should not be disheartened .Baba is the ultimate doer and what He shall bless shall be the best for the devotee. To be precise, when the devotees start the Parayan /weekly Parayan they should completely surrender the result at the Holy feet of Baba and Baba shall bless each according to His Prarabdh or worthiness
Be the first to review this title!
A very meaningful book indeed!more