Find your next favorite book

Become a member today and read free for 30 days
The Secret Code of Success (Review and Analysis of St. John's Book)

The Secret Code of Success (Review and Analysis of St. John's Book)

Read preview

The Secret Code of Success (Review and Analysis of St. John's Book)

Length:
40 pages
33 minutes
Publisher:
Released:
Nov 12, 2014
ISBN:
9782511021835
Format:
Book

Description

The must-read summary of Noah St. Jonathan's book: "The Secret Code of Success: 7 Hidden Steps to More Wealth and Happiness".

This complete summary of the ideas from Noah St. Jonathan's book "The Secret Code of Success" shows that there are currently flaws in the conventional approach to achieving success. In his book, the author explains that the problem lies in the fact that this approach only deals with the "how-to" aspects of success in your conscious mind. It ignores the subconscious or emotional roadblocks, “why-to” and “why-not-to” aspects, which might be preventing you from achieving success. This summary demonstrates how focusing on aligning your subconscious mind with what you want to achieve will help you to achieve long-term happiness, success and wealth.

Added-value of this summary:
• Save time
• Understand key concepts
• Expand your knowledge

To learn more, read "The Secret Code of Success" and learn the true method for achieving your goals and becoming successful.
Publisher:
Released:
Nov 12, 2014
ISBN:
9782511021835
Format:
Book

About the author


Related to The Secret Code of Success (Review and Analysis of St. John's Book)

Read More From Business News Publishing

Related Books

Related Articles


Inside the book

Top quotes

  • To achieve long-term happiness, success and wealth, focus on getting your subconscious mind aligned with where you want to go and why you need to get there. Conquer your subconscious mind first and you eliminate all the potential self-sabotage roadblocks.

  • Do what’s required. Have the philosophy the hardest exercise program in the world is the one you don’t use, and the hardest step in any exercise pro- gram is usually to get up off the couch and go do it.

  • To properly install and operate a robust people system, then you must:•Acknowledge others and make them feel important.•Ask candidly for what you need to get ahead.•Accept support or help from those willing to give it.

  • Develop relationships with people who can give you that in your personal life and in your professional life. When others believe in you, this will then cause you to believe in yourself more intensely.

  • The 97/3 Rule states about 3 percent of the population holds most of the world’s wealth whereas most of the remaining 97 percent struggle just to get by.

Book Preview

The Secret Code of Success (Review and Analysis of St. John's Book) - BusinessNews Publishing

Book Presentation:

The Secret Code Of Success

by Noah St. John

Book Abstract

About the Author

Important Note About This Ebook

Summary of The Secret Code Of Success (Noah St. John)

Book Abstract

Main Idea

Despite the fact Americans spend in excess of $11 billion a year on self-help products, there are flaws in the conventional approach to achieving success: (1) Set a goal; (2) Work towards that goal; (3) Evaluate your progress periodically; (4) Keep trying over and over until you get there. The problem is this approach only deals with the how-to aspects of success in your conscious mind. It ignores the subconscious or emotional roadblocks, why-to and why-not-to aspects, which might be preventing you from achieving success.

To achieve long-term happiness, success and wealth, focus on getting your subconscious mind aligned with where you want to go and why you need to get there. Conquer your subconscious mind first and you eliminate all the potential self-sabotage roadblocks. The Secret Code of Success is to condition your subconscious mind to succeed first and corresponding results will then materialize.

About the Author

NOAH ST. JOHN is founder and CEO of SuccessClinic.com, a training company. Dr. St. John (a graduate of Hampshire College) is also host of WealthyFunTV and the author of two other books, Permission to Succeed and The Great Little Book of Afformations. Dr. St. John has appeared on CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS and Fox News. He has also been featured in the Washington Post, Selling Power and PARADE. He is the founder and owner of Creative Energy Works.

The Web site for this book is at www.SecretCodeBook.com.

Important Note About This Ebook

This is a summary and not a critique or a review of the book. It does not offer judgment or opinion on the content of the book. This summary may not be organized chapter-wise

You've reached the end of this preview. Sign up to read more!
Page 1 of 1

Reviews

What people think about The Secret Code of Success (Review and Analysis of St. John's Book)

0
0 ratings / 0 Reviews
What did you think?
Rating: 0 out of 5 stars

Reader reviews