From the Publisher
Written by experienced wealth manager Aquiles Larrea, the book gives readers a framework for coordinating their entire financial lives that empowers them to:
• solve their biggest financial challenges
• capture new financial opportunities
• position their wealth to build the life they truly want for themselves and their families.
Confronting the many challenges
Successful Latinos and their families share numerous financial concerns and goals today. Chief among them:
• Growing and preserving wealth to meet life’s most important goals and achieve financial freedom and independence.
• Gaining the knowledge and confidence to manage wealth effectively and maximize the positive impact it can have on family and community.
• Building successful businesses that thrive for years—and generations—to come.
• Transferring wealth to heirs to ensure that loved ones have a strong financial foundation on which to build meaningful lives.
• Protecting wealth from those who would take it unjustly.
• Using wealth to make a difference in the lives of family, friends, community and the world at large.
The comprehensive wealth management solution
Addressing these many and diverse issues requires a comprehensive approach—one that brings together a broad range of resources and expertise to coordinate all the strategies that must work together to build true, meaningful and lasting financial success.
That approach is comprehensive wealth management—a framework for making smart financial decisions that consists of three key components:
1. Investment Consulting—investing assets to achieve the growth and preservation needed to reach key financial goals.
2. Advanced Planning—solving the most important non-investment objectives, including reducing taxes, passing wealth on to heirs, safeguarding assets and having a charitable impact.
3. Relationship Management—assembling and managing a network of experts to help create and oversee a wealth management plan for financial success.
There’s no question that comprehensive wealth management stands in stark contrast to how the vast majority of Latino entrepreneurs and executives—as well as most financial professionals—make decisions about the most important aspects of their financial lives.
Armed with the information, insights and strategies outlined in Your Money and You: The Ultimate Guide to Wealth Management for Latino Entrepreneurs and Executives, successful Latinos and their families will find themselves better able than ever before to build, preserve, protect and leverage the wealth they have worked so hard to create.