Similar to Starting & Running Your Own Horse Business; Marketing strategies, money-saving tips, and profitable program ideas
- Horsekeeping on a Small Acreage
- Ride the Right Horse
- What Every Horse Should Know
- Trailering Your Horse
- Horse Economics
- The Foaling Primer
- Choosing the Right Bit for Your Horse
- The Horse Nutrition Handbook
- 101 Ground Training Exercises for Every Horse & Handler
- The Horse Behavior Problem Solver
- Storey's Guide to Training Horses, 2nd Edition
- Storey's Illustrated Guide to 96 Horse Breeds of North America
- Cherry Hill's Horsekeeping Almanac
- Horse Hoof Care
- Horse Breeds of North America
- The Ultimate Horse Behavior and Training Book
- The Rider's Problem Solver
- Buying and Selling a Horse
- Storey's Guide to Raising Horses, 2nd Edition
- Clinton Anderson's Downunder Horsemanship
- Building or Renovating a Small Barn for Your Horse
- 101 Jumping Exercises for Horse & Rider
- Horses with a Mission
- Knowing Horses
- Keeping Your Old Horse Feeling Young
- Braiding Manes and Tails
- Hoof Care for Horses
- Teaching Your Horse to Overcome Fears
- Trailer-Training Your Horse
- Starting & Running Your Own Horse Business; Marketing strategies, money-saving tips, and profitable program ideas
- Jan 1 20172 minutes
Want To Stand Out? Think Like An Editor.
I get a lot of emails from teenagers who’ve started businesses. And moms who’ve started businesses. And companies that donate one of their product for every one sold. And, well, many other broad types of entrepreneurs. They’re easy to instantly categ
- Oct 1 20142 minutes
4 Ways to Keep Learning Beyond the Classroom
You don't have to get a new degree to expand your knowledge base.
- Dec 1 201612 minutes
How The Stars Of 'Fixer Upper' Transformed A Town In Texas
Entrepreneurs across the country are shaping small cities.
- Dec 15 20166 minutes
Facing The Darkness
Depression still carries a stigma for entrepreneurs, who are expected to be energetic optimists. But the problem is emerging from the shadows.
- Jan 1 20176 minutes
Why Tyra Banks Cold-Called Zappos's Tony Hsieh
Tyra Banks has long played the role of wise teacher-on America's Next Top Model and now as a "boardroom adviser" on NBC's The New Celebrity Apprentice. But mentorship is also at the core of her businesses. And she’s just as eager to be a mentee.Relat
- Sep 1 20155 minutes
7 Lessons From Entrepreneurs Who Kept Their Day Jobs While Starting Their Businesses
The insight you gain while working for someone else can mean the difference between a successful entrepreneurial enterprise and one that fizzles.
- Jan 1 20175 minutes
Should Your Let Your Clients (Or Your Staff) See Your Financials?
Radical financial transparency can help -- and hurt -- your business
- May 1 20155 minutes
The 7 Steps of Effective Product Development
Take your product from killer concept to cash cow.
- Dec 1 20162 minutes
Should My Business Start A Podcast?
Yes, if you have a strong idea, a quality host, and a high level of commitment, says Jay Baer, best-selling author, marketing consultant, and cohost of the popular Social Pros Podcast.
- Dec 1 20166 minutes
To Franchise, Or Not To Franchise?
For many brands hoping to expand, franchising is a great model. But it's not the only (or always the best) option. Here, we follow two similar entrepreneurs as they choose different paths to growth-one going into franchising and the other licensing his brand to dealers.
- Oct 1 20162 minutes
5 Ways to Pick a Killer Name
Branding your company is one of the most important decisions you’ll make. Here’s how to get it right.
- Jan 1 20172 minutes
The Right Way To Leave Your Partners
LIKE MANY SMALL-BUSINESS owners, Victoria Collins had much of her retirement savings locked up in her company. In 1990, she co-founded a financial planning firm that later became First Foundation, an Irvine, California–based investment adviser. Befo
- Mar 1 20157 minutes
A Winning Personality: Why Ambiverts Make Great Entrepreneurs
Ambiverts are individuals with characteristics of both introverts and extroverts. Could this balance equip them to be superior business leaders?
- Dec 1 20166 minutes
The Buzziest Businesses
Following a trend is easy: Just ask anyone who opened a paintball arena, a Zumba studio, or a beer trolley. But it takes a magical mix of timing, strategy, and conviction to make these kinds of ventures last.
- Jan 1 201711 minutes
Rising Profits Easier Money High Anxiety
Sales are climbing and banks are (grudgingly) expanding credit. But entrepreneurs are getting queasy over health care costs. And the new administration and Congress? Oh, my
- Nov 1 20162 minutes
Women Who Do
WHEN, IN 2001, A YOUNG SECURITIES analyst named Danae Ringelmann became upset about how fundamentally unfair she felt the system of financing was, she called her mother. Ringelmann was specifically exercised about the inability of a particular film p
- Jul 1 20155 minutes
5 Tips to Getting an Accurate Valuation
There are some guidelines to consider that can steer you toward the right valuation number-and set you on the road to growth.
- Apr 1 20132 minutes
How to Cut Through the Clutter and Make the Best Decisions
Making clear-headed decisions is the ability to see beyond your entrenched biases and move your business forward. Here's how to do it.
- Jun 1 20162 minutes
How Real Brilliance Is Measured
Rather than looking at typical benchmarks, we focus on the ideas, almost all fueled by passion and implemented by strong leaders.
- Sep 1 20151 minute
How One Incubator Is Using Behavioral Science to Encourage the Products Customers Really Want
Based out of Duke University, the Startup Lab wants companies to consider customer behavior in the design and the features of their products.
- Apr 1 20152 minutes
It's Not You, It's Your Story: Why Branding Matters
Branding is one of the major pain points for entrepreneurs. On the outside it seems simple, but its core is complex.
- Oct 1 20161 minute
The Best Credit Cards Now
PUT MORE POW! IN YOUR PLASTIC: SEE MONEY’S TOP PICKS FOR CASH SEEKERS, FREQUENT FLIERS, SMART BORROWERS, AND MORE.
- Nov 1 20168 minutes
The New Face Of Funding
Female CEOs get a dismal 2.7 percent of all venture capital, the fuel for building fast-growth companies. Now armies of women are ditching Sand Hill Road and creating their own funding universe
- Jan 1 20171 minute
Blowing Up The Workweek
Could reimagining the old 9-to-5 make your company more productive?
- Feb 1 20161 minute
The Artist Otherwise Known as an Entrepreneur
'Learn the rules like a pro so you can break them like an artist.' – Pablo Picasso
- Feb 1 20164 minutes
How This Man Made the Leap From Artist to Entrepreneur
'The entrepreneurial spirit of defining, of iterating on a vision is what artists are fundamentally all about,' says Monegraph founder Kevin McCoy.
- Jul 1 20157 minutes
How to Build Up Your Willpower Muscle.
Steely resolve and self-control can usher an entrepreneur past the inevitable challenges to long-awaited rewards. But how best to tap into the secret weapon of willpower?
- Sep 1 20161 minute
No.311 Isn’t It Romantic?
She had the contacts and the know-how. He had the perfect venue and the capital. Kim Hanks (then Gerlovich) tells how she pooled resources with Whit Hanks with the idea of becoming the top wedding-planning outfit in Dripping Springs—the “wedding capital” of Texas. One ceremony she hadn’t planned on: her own. Cue the chapel bells. The business partners became a couple and married in 2014.
- Dec 1 20166 minutes
The Only Way Forward
Can the new world order be saved by humanism?
- Dec 12 20162 minutes
The Corporate Bedroom
The home office might go the way of the fax machine
- How to Teach Quantum Physics to Your Dog
- Knitting for Dogs
- How Dogs Think
- Why Does My Dog Act That Way?
- Inside of a Dog
- How To Speak Dog
- Why We Love the Dogs We Do
- Training the Best Dog Ever
- Siberian Huskies For Dummies
- The Complete Healthy Dog Handbook
- Before and After Getting Your Puppy
- Puppies For Dummies
- Body Language and Emotion of Dogs
- Golden Retrievers For Dummies
- Labrador Retrievers For Dummies
- The Dog Behavior Answer Book
- The Dog Listener
- Cesar Millan's Short Guide to a Happy Dog
- Dog Training For Dummies
- Newborn Puppies
- Lean Thinking
- The SPEED of Trust
- The Way We're Working Isn't Working
- Lean Solutions
- Competitive Advantage
- Intrinsic Motivation at Work
- Marketing 3.0
- Small Business For Dummies
- Organization Development
- The Marketing Agency Blueprint
- New Product Development For Dummies
- The Lean Six Sigma Guide to Doing More With Less
- Retail Business Kit For Dummies
- 1501 Ways to Reward Employees
- The Fast Forward MBA in Project Management
- Performance Appraisals and Phrases For Dummies
- 1001 Ways to Energize Employees
- Getting Things Done When You Are Not in Charge
- Visual Meetings
- Grow Your Handmade Business
- Your Brain at Work
- Coaching and Mentoring For Dummies
- Disciplined Dreaming
- Get Organized
- Balanced Scorecard Strategy For Dummies
- Quiet Leadership
- The Effective Executive
- The Little Big Things
- The Millionaire Messenger
- The Entrepreneur's Starter Kit
- The End of Business As Usual
- Bankable Business Plans
- Book Yourself Solid
- Small Business Owner's Manual, The
- The Little Big Things
- The Girl's Guide to Starting Your Own Business (Revised Edition)
- Fashion Unraveled - How to Start and Manage Your Own Fashion (or Craft) Design Business
- CKnotes on Zero to One
- How to Buy, Sell, and Profit on eBay
- If I Am Missing or Dead
- Generation S.L.U.T.
- A Stolen Life
- Devil's Knot
- Anyone You Want Me to Be
- Every Breath You Take
- Skin City
- Prisoners Of Hate
- Destined to Witness
- My Life Among the Serial Killers
- Blood Brother
- Slave Girl
- My Bloody Life
- Twelve Years a Slave
- Stolen Innocence
- Secret Order of the Illuminati
- The Graveyard Book (Neil Gaiman)
- The Barefoot Executive
- How to Sell Yourself
- Better Than Good
- Comebacks at Work
- Adversity Quotient Work
- Crazy Bosses and Sun Tzu
- The Leadership Engine
- The Strategist
- Know What Makes Them Tick
- How to Become the Successful Boss of Successful Employees
- Conquering the Seven Summits of Sales
- Extreme Productivity
- Mind Set!
- Rules of Thumb
- Kiss Your BUT Good-Bye
- Think BIG and Kick Ass in Business and Life
- Trust Works!
- Talent Is Never Enough
- The Innovators
- China, Inc.
- The Wal-Mart Effect
- Lean In
- Then We Came to the End
- The Wizard of Lies
- The End of Food
- Good Strategy/Bad Strategy
- Triumph of the City
- Winner Takes All
- House of Cards
- The World Is Flat 3.0
- Conspiracy of Fools
- Lords of Finance
- Give and Take
- In FED We Trust
- The Last Tycoons
- The Hard Thing About Hard Things
- A Splendid Exchange
- The Billionaire's Apprentice
- The Power of Habit
- The Quest
- Common Wealth
- What Money Can't Buy
- The Age of Turbulence